Enjoy an unforgettable, private guided tour of Granada in this Day Trip with Marbella Tours.
Granada is a city rich in history, music and poetry. Monuments which exemplify the art, and ancient diverse culture of the city.
With Marbella Tours you will explore the Alhambra and take in the richness of Granada.
You personal guide will pick you up and drop you off at the door of your hotel. We provide tickets and a guided tour of the Alhambra, and a guided walking tour of Granada.
The Alhambra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has been the inspiration for many songs and stories. This 9th century fortress-palace complex perches on top of a hill rising high above Granada, with the spectacular Sierra Nevada Mountains as a backdrop.
In the afternoon you can enjoy a guided walking tour to explore the historical city centre has a rich cultural heritage with its large Moorish, Christian and Jewish areas. A walk through the medieval Albaicín neighborhood that leads to the River Darro with great views of the Alhambra across the banks and a maze of tiny streets filled with little Arab shops, restaurants and tea houses.
We have selected one of the best local restaurants for lunch.
This is a wonderful day tour – perfect for those visiting on a short schedule.
Private pick-up by driver and English speaking tour host in luxury minivan (6 pax)
2.5-hour guided walking tour of Alhambra and Generalife Gardens. Visit the Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid and summer Palaces and the Palace of Charles V. Learn about the sultans and Moorish kings who once made Alhambra their home.
-13:00 Lunch at one of the best local restaurants
A walk through the medieval Moorish Albaicín neighbourhood
-15:00 In the afternoon you can enjoy a guided walking tour of the historical city centre of Granada with its enormous Moorish, Christian and Jewish cultural heritage.
You will be driven back to the door of your home or hotel.
- Private pick-up and drop-off
- Private driver with luxury minivan
- Private English speaking tour host
- Alhambra entrance fees
- 5-hour Alhambra tour by licensed guide
- Albaicín tour
- Alhambra expert guide (+250 €)
- Food and drinks
- Cathedral entrance fees (+5 € p.p)
- Gratuities (optional)
Booking with Marbella Tours
- We are a licensed, insured and fully bonded tour operator and travel agency- the benefit of which means your payment and booking is secure and you can deal directly with us, not via a third party.
- Tours offered in English, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese
- Your tour is private and tailor made (based on your interests and preferred travel times).
- You will receive VIP personalized customer service during the entire tour planning process and the trip itself.
- We have personally visited and hand selected all of our suppliers, attractions, restaurants and activities.
As we understand that your time is valuable, we take care of all the details and planning for you, so as to ensure that your vacation is the trip of a lifetime.