A private day tour from Marbella to Córdoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is best known as being home of the Mezquita which, together with Seville’s Alcazar and Granada’s Alhambra, are three of Andalucia’s great monuments.
Cordoba became a Roman city in 206 BC.
The synagogue in the city’s Jewish quarter is one of the oldest in Spain. Every spring Cordoba bursts with special festivities for the month of May starting with the Battle of Flowers. Cordoba homes are built around a central courtyard and are famous for their magnificent flower filled patios. In May resident open their doors and compete for annual Patio Festival.
During the day you will admire the stunning Great Mosque of Córdoba, a religious building with more than 1400 years history. Its incredible hall has 856 columns of jasper, onyx, marble, and granite, and was made from pieces of the Roman temple which had occupied the site previously.
In the afternoon enjoy a guided walking tour of the historical city centre of Cordoba with its many beautiful historic buildings depicting the different cultures and religions that are associated with Cordoba .
You will have time for lunch in one of the most typical restaurant inside a patio.
This is a wonderful day tour, perfect for those visiting on a short schedule.
Private pick-up by driver and English speaking tour host in luxury minivan (6 pax)
-11:30 Walking tour
2.5-hour guided walking tour of Cordoba. You will visit:
The Jewish Quarter
The Mosque and Cathedral
Enjoy local food and wines in a restaurant within one of Cordoba’s famous traditional patios.
-15:30 Panoramic tour
Time for shopping, walking or a panoramic tour of Cordoba.
You will be driven back to the door of your hotel or home.
Included in the Price:
- Private pick-up and drop-off.
- Private driver with luxury minivan.
- Admission fees to the monuments and places of interest.
- Private English speaking tour host.
- Horse carriage ride (+50€ each carriage, 4 pax).
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
Booking with Marbella Tours
- We are a licensed, insured and fully bonded tour operator and travel agency- the benefit of which means your payment and booking is secure and you can deal directly with us, not via a third party.
- Tours offered in English, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese
- Your tour is private and tailor made (based on your interests and preferred travel times).
- You will receive VIP personalized customer service during the entire tour planning process and the trip itself.
- We have personally visited and hand selected all of our suppliers, attractions, restaurants and activities.
As we understand that your time is valuable, we take care of all the details and planning for you, so as to ensure that your vacation is the trip of a lifetime.